Please open your hearts by promoting the accessibility of culture for people living with disabilities
In Israel roughly 1.5 million children and adults live with disabilities. For many of them, enjoying culture is not only challenging, but sometimes an impossible activity. People with disabilities often have to face obstacles in their day-to-day lives, which often stem from stereotypes and misunderstandings of their special needs.
Could you imagine your life without culture?
The Equinote Association strives to make culture accessible to children and adults living with disabilities, whilst encouraging acceptance of the other in Israeli society
Your donation will enable Equinote to:
- Allow cultural events to become accessible for people with disabilities (including those who require special accompaniment).
- Initiate educational and community projects to raise awareness of acceptance of the other - bringing people with and without disabilities together.
- Fund shows and workshops for therapeutic centers, special education institutes, local community centers, broad audiences and more.
- Promote talented artists with disabilities and help finance their way.
- Develop new ways to experience and create music and culture in an accessible, fun and inspiring way.
Accessibility depends on each and every one of us - we invite you to become our partner and supporter
Show your support today